In-House Architect & Client's Changes Architect
||Stavebnictví & Real Estate
Would you like to become part of a unique project comprising work of internationally renowned architects , for example Richard Meier/John Pawson? Do you have experience in interior design? Can you communicate superbly with clients? Become a part of an exceptional team for our client, an international development company as an in-house architect and client’s changes architect!
Aim: To be available for clients from commencement of interior changes to the project completion.
Your job description will be in particular coordination of the following:
- Communication with clients, suppliers and project architects.
- Coordination in preparing sample client documentation (to provide client´s service).
- Meetings with selected suppliers regarding the selection of materials.
- Management and coordination of client requirements for changes.
- Preparing contractual amendments regarding client changes.
- Checking whether the terms for processing the client changes are observed according to the construction schedule.
- Checking inclusion of client changes in the construction documents and in individual professions in Auto CAD.
- Communication with the budget estimator regarding calculations of the costs for client changes.
- Preparing documentation for changes for invoicing and invoicing for client changes + checking their fulfillment.
- Responsibility for handing over and checking documentation with agreed client changes in an appropriate number as supporting documentation for implementing client changes.
- Checking implementation of client changes according to the project documentation.
- pleasant appearance
- previous experiences in interior design/in-house architecture + relevant degree
- very good knowledge of English
- strong organizational and communicative skills
- readiness to communicate through sketching and 3-D modelling
- sympathy for and understanding of high quality contemporary design
- ability to socialize with high net worth people
Zpět na výpis pracovních míst |