|Obor:||Bankovnictví & Finance & Účetnictví|
For our client, the Outsourcing Company operating a dynamic and rapidly expanding independent accounting business in the European region and delivering services to some of the largest corporations in the world. We are currently seeking for Junior/Senior accountant.
• daily bookkeeping;
• preparing reports and tax returns;
• participate to the month-end-close process;
• co-ordinate and control several projects simultaneously, involving tasks from transaction processing to VAT returns, and from management reports to financial statements;
• communication with clients, their auditors and tax authorities;
• commitment to quality service for clients’ success.
• at least 2-4 years relevant experience in a multinational environment;
• chartered accounting qualification or other accounting higher education (college or university)
• knowledge and experience in Czech accounting and tax (some experience in IFRS is an advantage);
• sound PC skills including Microsoft Office
• integrity and straight thinking;
• fluent verbal and written English.
What we offer:
• outstanding remuneration package;
• excellent career route;
• professional challenge in a multinational environment;
• international training abroad;
• exposure to international projects.